It’s no secret, faith pleases God. But how do you STAND in faith with confidence, especially against the enemy’s consistent onslaught?
- Make a decision to stand.
- Find passages in Scripture that specifically address your issue.
- Meditate on Scripture verses concerning your situation.
- When distractions, fear, and negative thoughts come, answer them with the Word.
- Start back at #1 as often as it’s necessary so that you’re able to fully expect the manifestation.
Stand in Faith
As you stand on the Word, it’s important to expect the manifestation of God’s promises. Keep your eyes focused on Jesus. He is a promise-keeper. Anticipate that you’ll see God’s goodness demonstrated in every area of your life.
Stand on His promises with an attitude of gratitude and with praise, even before you see your desire manifested. Choose to place your trust in Him and not in your circumstances. Focus on the Word. Affirm to yourself that in Christ you already have what you asked for. Let your thoughts be influenced by God’s promises, not your problems.***
After you’ve done all you know to do in order to stand, STAND!
Victory Verses—Psalm 71:14; Psalm 100:4; Mark 11:24; 2 Corinthians 1:20; 2 Peter 1:4; Psalm 27:13
***Excerpted from Live to Win! 5 Essentials for Your Victory and Success
Sticky Note image courtesy of Boykung | FreeDitgitalPhotos.net